The world is passing through a phase of great uncertainty. For property investmentThere is a sense of fear in all classes of people and not knowing what is in the store is keeping everyone on edge. There are a few questions people for property investment, in general, are grappling with:
- How do I keep myself and my family safe in Covid times? And
- How do I ensure I remain economically stable during this period of great upheaval?
- What lies ahead?
The answer to Above Question for Property Investment
It is really impossible for anyone to come out with a very sound logical reply to all these questions, but something which connects to all 3 questions is – Should I invest in property right now. And to answer the 3 questions, let us look at these questions and attempt to offer some answers basis the overarching question mentioned.
It is important to understand the importance of prevention in current times. To ensure the prevention of the COVID outbreak, it is important to get the immunity levels of everyone in the family high. Also, it is important to ensure that one stays in a neighborhood that is clean and has good sanitation facilities. It in other ways can be seen as a reason to be choosing the area of residence carefully and to select a locality inhabited by educated classes. It is no secret that the areas with higher levels of education typically are better in hygiene and sanitation. So if one stays in an area that doesn’t meet these criteria, it is a good time to invest in a property in a better locality.
The second question about economic stability is important. India is a growing economy and Lucknow is a fast-growing town. Home to some of the best companies around the globe, it has a huge population of migratory white-collar workers. Needless to say, there is and will be a continuous demand for good and hygienic apartments by these people. In this context, an investment in a ready to move property can ensure a good and stable rental income. The advantage in this investment strategy is that while one earns a regular income now, he shall earn the benefit of appreciating prices in a couple of years when this pandemic induced threat will be over.
The third question is the toughest to answer. What lies there in the future, is anybody’s guess. However, one thing is for certain that the uncertainties will be over in the next few months. The economies world over will get into expansion mode and a lot of support money will travel across the world to favorite destinations. India has been and will continue to be one such place that is liked by funds across the world and it is not unreasonable to expect the flow of money to the country in various forms. And once this happens, property prices is one of the first to start driving up. There have been various instances of the same and one who prepares for this situation would reap huge dividends.
It is therefore advisable to invest in properties during these days and reap huge benefits out of this in the years to come.7 REASONS WHY BUYING A PROPERTY IN LUCKNOW IS A GOOD IDEA!
Extending along the banks of river Gomti lies the largest city and capital of Uttar Pradesh – Lucknow. The reason discussed in this blog are much enough to know why buying property in Lucknow is good. As Lucknow is known as the ‘City of Nawabs’, Lucknow is a historically rich city of India. Its beautiful sprawling gardens, polite mannerisms, fine-cuisine, music, and Shayari, had found patronage in the Shia Nawabs of the city. Be it, residents or tourists, the charisma of rich traditions and the appeal of modern growth in Lucknow city always fascinate its people.
Today, Lucknow is known as one of the most important cities in the country. After securing its place in the smart cities of India, Lucknow is now emerging in various sectors like retailing, manufacturing, and commercial. Clearly, with the rise of modern infrastructure, the city is attracting many investors and homebuyers.
7 major advancements in Lucknow that is giving a boost to its real estate industry:
- Holistically scale client-focused growth strategies rather than go forward potentialities. Continually incubate prospective action items with unique architectures. Holistically strategize just in time web services.
1. Lucknow Metro:
- With Lucknow Metro, the city will find an environmentally friendly and alternative means of transport. Approximately 90% of the city’s registered vehicles are private. The metro system includes two corridors – the north-south and the east-west. While the north-south corridor is likely to be completed by 2019, the second corridor is also expected to start operations by 2019. This also gives a rise to employment opportunities, thus boosting the economy of the city.
2. Gomti Riverfront:
- With the Gomti River slowly deteriorating, the government of Uttar Pradesh took initiatives for the rejuvenation of the same. The Gomti Riverfront project not just helped in beautifying Lucknow but also channelization of water from various other escapes like the Mahdoiya and Ataria escapes of the Sharda Canal System.
3. Agra-Lucknow Expressway:
- The Agra-Lucknow Expressway is the longest and the fastest expressway in India. This 302 Km was constructed to reduce traffic and pollution in the city of Lucknow. The expressway also reduced the difference between the cities of Agra and Lucknow. This 6-lane expressway (expandable to 8-lanes) is the first of its kind to be completed in the shortest span of time.
- Shaan-e-Awadh, an ultra-chic shopping-cum-multi functional hub, is being developed in Lucknow. It is designed with a slinky string of upmarket facilities, from an amphitheater to swank multiplexes and ‘high street’ shopping hubs, all being offered along with different floors under the same roof. This Connaught Place-Delhi-like commercial center is expected to complete in two years.
5. The start-up incubator:
- Lucknow city is already flourishing with many multi-national companies and IT commercials. It is now expected to come up with the largest start-up ecosystem in the country. The Uttar-Pradesh government has planned to develop a startup incubation hub in Lucknow. The step is going to be very beneficial for the youth of Lucknow and its neighboring cities. This will also help in the ascent of properties in Lucknow and its surrounding areas.
A WordPress Commenter
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.